On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Doom 3 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 26th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Doom 3 – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: August 15th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, no patch notes are available, so we don’t know what was fixed and/or changed with this update.
- Source: game
How to download updates for Doom 3 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Doom 3, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.