In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Disgaea 1 Complete on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 26th 2018 in Japan, October 9th 2018 in North America, and October 12th 2018 in Europe).
How to download updates for Disgaea 1 Complete for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Disgaea 1 Complete, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Disgaea 1 Complete – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: February 7th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Added a function to skip events.
- Added an autosave function.
- Changed battle mechanics when registered attacks can no longer be executed.
- Added another level of camera zoom during battle.
- Changed the display mechanics for Geo Panel Effects.
- Improved movement function during special skills.
- Added a list of characters being affected by multi-target skills.
- Changed battle mechanics for heal and support skills.
- Changed battle mechanics for giving up.
- Changed option settings.
- Changed the system mechanics for rearranging characters.
- Changed the system mechanics for Dark Assembly Rank.
- Added a function to skip skill animations.
- Changed how the cursor acts in-game.
- Changed information that is displayed.
- Changed battle mechanics for End Turn.
- Changed system mechanics of the Dark Assembly.
- Changed the system mechanics of the hospital prizes.
- Changed system mechanics of the Item Worlder.
Disgaea 1 Complete – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: ??? (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, no details are available about this update.
- Source: game
Disgaea 1 Complete – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: November 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
Quality of life updates
- Shortened the animations of Geo Panel effects.
- Added a sorting function for Special Skills.
- Added more functionality for arranging the order of characters.
- Shortened the animations for the Bonus Gauge.
- Increased the max level and effect of the “Statistician” Innocent.
- Fixes a crash issue when players play for extended periods.
- Level up animation will freeze the game if it keeps occurring.
Misc. system fixes
- Item world maps that cannot be cleared without item was fixed.
- When using Mr. Gency’s Exit in the item world, some effects like brave heart will still remains.
- Sometimes when attacked by fallen angel Flonne you will not take any damage
- Additional notes: release date still TBC
- Source: NIS America