Devil’s Third is definitely one odd game. After Nintendo announced it had picked it up as a Wii U exclusive, back at E3 2014, the game basically disappeared, with a total lack of news for basically a full year. And then in June, Nintendo suddenly announced that it would come out on August 4th in Japan (August 28th in Europe).
It’s now August 4th, which means that Devil’s Third is finally available in Japan at retail (Amazon.co.jp only) and on the Nintendo eShop. The game will be showcased in a couple of hours, in a NicoNico livestream on the Weekly Famitsu Magazine channel. We will get to see actual gameplay footage from the final version of Devil’s Third, and Tomonobu Itagaki (Director) will be one of the guests.
The livestream will take place on NicoNico (account required), at:
– Europe: 1PM (2PM for the Devil’s Third segment)
– UK: 12PM (1PM for the Devil’s Third segment)
– North America (EDT): 7AM (8AM for the Devil’s Third segment)
– North America (PDT): 4AM (5AM for the Devil’s Third segment)
– Japan: 8PM (9PM for the Devil’s Third segment)
The first part of the livestream will consist in a preview of this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine.
Devil’s Third (Wii U) comes out on August 28th in Europe, and in Q4 2015 in North America.