On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 20th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: March 9th 2020 (North America, Europe) / March 10th 2020 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Ranged Weapons’ upgrades not applying in Free Style mode.
- Save Data corruption (very rare).
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Capcom (Twitter)
How to download updates for Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.