On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Dark Souls Remastered on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 18th 2018 in Japan, and October 19th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Dark Souls Remastered for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Dark Souls Remastered, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title. Alternatively, you can launch the game: the version number is displayed at the upper left corner of the title screen.
Click here for more Software updates!
Dark Souls Remastered – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: November 13th 2018 (North America) / November 14th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Shortened the time of earning souls of the NPCs defeated from fall damage.
- Fixed the game crashing from repeatedly connecting with different players for long hours on online multiplayer.
- Reduced the animation delay in online multiplayer.
- Fixed the soul of “Gwyn Lord of Cinder” decreasing multiple times when praised on the Altar of Sunlight in a certain procedure, After the update file is applied, the game will be labeled as the following version on the top left of the title screen.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: From Software