Today’s Daily news: release date for Incredible Mandy, but also…
- Monkey Barrels
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
- Bayonetta 10th Anniversary
- Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan
Circle Ent. have announced that Incredible Mandy finally has a release date: November 7th for Europe, North America, and Oceania.
Here’s the latest trailer, some more details, and the list of key features for the game:
Incredible Mandy is an action adventure that takes place within a beautiful world of wonder, born out of dreams. Throughout Incredible Mandy you will explore the memories of a brother and sister that are buried deeply within their dreams; every dream represents an untold secret.Mandy looks for lost memories, challenging and seeking to overcome her fears. She guides her brother in a fantastical tale following a tragic accident that affected both siblings.
Having lost his right hand in the accident, the brother’s new hand can summon the Excalibur of Light, symbolizing positive power. Players will tackle obstacles, unlock puzzles, defeat huge enemies and collect forgotten memories, all within scenes and settings that incorporate a broad range of styles. Experience a fantastic adventure across vast landscapes. From mountain peaks to deep canyons, from seashores to hidden corridors, search for clues and solve innovative puzzles; use the sword in your hand and the wisdom of your mind to challenge overwhelming foes. The enemies that appear in the game embody the fear from the hearts of the brother and sister.
Can you pierce through the mist of dreams and discover the unexpected truth?
- Incredible settings and a beautiful, emotive soundtrack.
- Solve a variety of elaborate and clever environmental puzzles.
- Outwit powerful and intimidating enemy bosses.
- Use the Excalibur of Light as a sword, bow and more besides.
- Collect lost memories to uncover the story.
Incredible Mandy (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 7th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Circle Ent. PR
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine will share details about Monkey Barrels: the very first self-published game from Good-Feel (the developers of the “Yarn” series; Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Yoshi’s Woolly World, Yoshi’s Crafted World), and it will be released on November 7th in Japan. It’s a top-down twin-stick shooter where you have to defeat various enemies in order to progress through the game. The game offers Single Player and Multiplayer (up to 6 players, local and online).
Here’s some screenshots:
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine comes out on Thursday in Japan (effectively Wednesday morning/afternoon in North America and Europe respectively).
Monkey Barrels (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 7th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
Draw Distance have shared a gameplay trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, which will be released in Q1 2020 in Europe and North America:
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Draw Distance PR
Bayonetta 10th Anniversary
The first Bayonetta game was released on October 29th 2009, which means that today is its 10th Anniversary. To celebrate, PlatinumGames have shared a special illustration drawn by Mari Shimazaki:
There’s also a special message from Hideki Kamiya, as well as a content and some merchandise. Click here to check this all out on the special Bayonetta 10th Anniversary page!
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan
CollectorVision Games have announced that Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is to get an update soon. It will bring the following improvements:
- Updated Controls: Added a keyboard mapping option and changed controller default controls so both Y and A are now assigned to Attack. The “Up + Attack” feature – intended for those using the awesome NES-style Switch controller – is now disabled by default (preventing accidental use by those using the standard controllers).
- Improved Difficulty Balance: The game is now more forgiving; players remain invincible a little longer after taking a hit – and a brand new save spot has been included at a convenient location early in the game.
Also, the game is currently on sale on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99, until November 10th. The sale will run from November 11th to November 24th in Europe.
Source: CollectorVision Games PR