Today’s Daily news: Halloween event for Overwatch, but also…
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers
- Nintendo Switch headsets
Overwatch was released on Nintendo Switch yesterday (today in Japan), and just like the other versions, it will regularly be updated with new content, including limited-time seasonal modes, gameplay updates, and more.
And if you were wondering whether the Nintendo Switch version would be released in time for the latest Halloween event, the answer is… yes! Here’s the various elements of this event, which is already live:
- Weekly Challenges are back for Halloween Terror, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games. Rewards include the Legendary Demon Hunter Sombra skin, as the final earnable skin in the 3rd Weekly Challenge.
- 5 Legendary Skins – Pharoah Ana, Warlock Ashe, Demon Orisa, Will-o’-Wisp, Scorpion Widowmaker
- 3 Epic Skins – Inferno Junkrat, Vampire Baptiste, Gorgon Lucio
- Emotes, Player Icons, Sprays, Voicelines
Make sure to Log-in before November 4th to get your presents!
Source: Blizzard PR
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
As announced earlier this week, the Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Original Soundtrack is now available for streaming and purchase on Bandcamp. The album includes all 56 tracks from the game, composed by David Wise, Grant Kirkhope, Matt Griffin, and Dan Murdoch.
Here’s the second Dev Chat video for Sparklite:
Sparklite (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 14th in Europe and North America.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Here’s a video interview of Chris Darril, Game Director of Remothered: Tormented Fathers:
Remothered: Tormented Fathers (Switch) comes out at retail on October 31st in Europe and North America.
Nintendo Switch headsets
Here’s some pictures of two Nintendo Switch headsets from Hori, releasing this November in Japan (price: 3 608 Yen):