Today’s Daily news: Arcade Archives Hyper Sports announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Super Nintendo World
- Alien: Isolation
- Farmer’s Dynasty
- Nyan Cat: Lost in Space
- My Nintendo (Japan)
- Nintendo Tokyo
- Animal Crossing Pins
Arcade Archives Hyper Sports
Hamster have announced that the latest Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch is Hyper Sports, to be released on November 28th worldwide. As usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 838 Yen, and the Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives Hyper Sports (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 28th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Super Nintendo World
Universal Studios Japan have shared another key visual for Super Nintendo World theme park (which is set to open sometime next year, ahead of the Tokyo Olympics):
Feral Interactive have clarified that Alien: Isolation will also be released in Japan on December 5th, just like in Europe and North America. The game will cost 34.99€ / £29.99 / $34.99 / 4 400 Yen at launch.
Here’s a few more details:
In an original story set fifteen years after the events of the film, players take on the role of Ellen Ripley’s daughter Amanda, who seeks to discover the truth behind her mother’s disappearance. Marooned aboard the remote space station Sevastopol with a few desperate survivors, players must stay out of sight, and use their wits to survive as they are stalked by an ever-present, unstoppable Alien. Alien: Isolation on Nintendo Switch will feature support for gyroscopic aiming and HD rumble to immerse players in its terrifying world wherever they play. It will also include all DLC ever released for the game.
Alien: Isolation (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 5th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Feral Interative PR
Here’s some more details about Farmer’s Dynasty:
Toplitz invites everyone to come experience life on the farm, starting their careers by restoring the family farm to working order as they develop crops to bring in funds to keep the enterprise alive. As the venture thrives, players will bring in their in-game families to help enrich and expand their farms as they bring bountiful harvests to market!
Combining elements of the life simulation genre with role-playing game elements and bundling them together in a classic farming simulation game, Farmer’s Dynasty invites players to escape the hustle and bustle of big city life in favor of the peaceful tranquillity of a countryside family farm. They will take control of agricultural equipment — from traditional, antique machines to the latest in modern farming innovations — as they plant crops, raise livestock, and repair the buildings on their farm. By building connections with other members of the community and completing challenging quests along the way, players will cultivate their once struggling farm and create a lasting agricultural dynasty!
- Wake Up, It’s Coffee Time: Three new coffee shops have been added to the world. Coffee shops are now open 24/7 and NPCs will visit the coffee shops, too. Additionally, a new item, the Coffee Cup, can now be obtained at coffee shops, and making use of it gives the player an in-game energy boost!
- Gather Honey and Watch the Bees: Honey, a new item, can now be gathered at beehives or purchased at coffee bars. If bee-watching is more your speed, you can find bees flying near beehives on particularly sunny days. As long as there are flowers nearby, you can expect honey to be present in beehives after a long day’s work.
- Think of the Environment: Solar panels, a fun, and useful, new item, can be installed on your buildings. During sunny days, they will increase a player’s social points and earn money.
- Learn to Cook: Nine new meal recipes have been added, each requiring at least three ingredients. These recipes can be found in any of the three cookbooks that can be bought in the world.
- Visit the Festival Market: A new downtown festival market, active between 8 AM and 8PM every day, offers you the chance to sell your farmed goods (fish, honey, apples, etc.) for twice the normal going price! Home-cooked goods can even be sold here!
- Take a Seat, Skip Ahead: Sitting on a bench near a lit fireplace initiates a rest period, as well as speeding up day/night by 16x.
- It’s a Pigeon! No, It’s a Plane!: New worker for hire! You can now hire a pilot to spray fields with FertEx, which raises both artificial and natural fertilizer levels at once.
- Keep an Eye on the Weather: The in-game weather forecast, displayed on the HUD, has been extended to seven days. Weather has also been adjusted to make for smoother transitions between weather cycles.
- Keep Your Cat Fed: A cat’s sympathy towards you drops every few days, but a meal of tasty fish can restore the bond. Low sympathy means your cat won’t be a very efficient vermin exterminator, so be sure to feed them frequently!
- Repair Them Ol’ Machines: Old vehicles can be restored and repainted in your home garage. While the first use requires a hefty fee, all future paint jobs are free of charge. Old farming vehicles (grain trailers, harvesters, fertilizers, etc.) yield a 10% better harvest after restoration.
- Sports Galore: Four new sporting events are available to participate in! Sports participation earns additional money and social points. While you may only participate in 1-2 events per week, you may play again and again until you win a game. The sporting events include:
- Drone Race – Timed race
- Drone Race – Compete against NPCs
- Rebuild A Housed – Timed race
- Collect Mushrooms – Timed Race
Farmer’s Dynasty (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Toplitz Productions PR
Nyan Cat: Lost in Space
isTom Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch. It’s Nyan Cat: Lost in Space, and it’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop. It will be released on November 28th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Race through the candy filled vastness of space with the internet’s #1 rainbow-riding nyan space cat in this casual platformer game. Nyan Cat: Lost in space allows you to take flight as the most celebrated rainbow-propelled cat in internet history. Guide Nyan Cat through infinite space avoiding evil cosmic horrors, such as space dogs, while collecting intergalactic sweets. You wanted more nyan-ness in your life? Look no further!
- Nyan Cat, hurling through candy filled space themed levels!
- Cheery & colorful graphics – lots of rainbow colors, as expected!
- Collect space candy & space powerups!
- Unlock new Nyan cat skins!
- 10 unlockable Nyan cat comics included for your pleasure!
- Online leaderboard!
Nyan Cat: Lost in Space (Switch) comes out on November 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: isTom Games PR
My Nintendo (Japan)
Nintendo have added more physical rewards to My Nintendo in Japan:
- My Nintendo Original Calendar (500 Platinum Coins)
- Animal Crossing New Year pouches (+ Super Mario pouches, already available) (300 Platinum Coins)
Also, Nintendo have added a set including a gift wrapping bag + holiday card on its My Nintendo Store (price: 499 Yen):
Nintendo have announced that fans who spend at least 5 000 Yen at the Nintendo Tokyo Store will be able to get a christmas decoration featuring Mario and co. There’s 5 of them in total, and you get one at random… unless you spend at least 20 000 Yen, in which case you get all 5 at once. Naturally, those are only available while stocks last.
Here’s a picture of the christmas decorations, alongside more pictures of the store:
And here’s another video of the pre-opening event, this time from Famitsu:
Source: Nintendo (Twitter)
Animal Crossing Pins
Penny Arcade have revealed a set of 4 Animal Crossing Pins, featuring Jingle, Rosie, Snowman, and Timmy and Tommy. They are available from the Penny Arcade Store for $35.
Here’s what they look like: