Today’s Daily news: latest videos and screenshots for Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics, but also…
- The Outer Worlds
- NPD Sales (April 2020)
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered
- Human: Fall Flat
- Dragalia Lost
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
Here’s a collection of video clips for Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics:
And here’s some TV Commercials from Japan:
And finally, here’s the latest set of screenshots for the game:
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) comes out on June 5th worldwide.
Here’s some more details, the list of key features, and the latest set of screenshots for Maneater:
Maneater is a single player, open-world action-RPG (ShARkPG) where YOU are the shark. Starting as a small bull shark pup you are tasked with surviving the harsh world while eating your way up the ecosystem. To do this, you will explore a large and varied open world encountering diverse enemies — both human and wildlife. Find the right resources and you can grow and evolve far beyond what nature intended, allowing the player to tailor the shark to their play style. This is fortunate, because to get revenge on the cruel fisherman that dismembered you will take evolving into a massive shark, an apex predator of legends. Eat. Explore. Evolve.
- Eat: Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore the Gulf: Explore seven large regions, including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve Into a Legend: Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Unique Story: Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and set against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse, Compelling Combat: Battle fierce wildlife including other apex predators or fight against various types of human hunters ranging from town drunks all the way up to the Coast Guard.
Maneater (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Tripwire Interactive PR
The Outer Worlds
Heads up for players interested in The Outer Worlds: it’s now available for pre-purchase worldwide, and it requires 13.8GB of free space. In Japan specifically, the game costs 7 480 Yen, and does offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
NPD Sales (April 2020)
Mat Piscatella from the NPD have shared some sales data for April 2020 in the United States:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons was the 3rd best-selling game in April (and that’s not counting digital sales), and remains the 2nd best-selling game of 2020 so far. It’s the best-selling Nintendo Switch game over the past 12 months;
- Just Dance 2020 was the 11th best-selling game in April, up 6 spots from March (ranked #17). Just Dance 2020 is the fastest-selling Just Dance title since Just Dance 2014;
- Nintendo Switch: best-selling Hardware platform in April (unit, dollars). Sales are up by more 160% compared to April 2019. The console set yet another record: highest YTD dollar sales for any Hardware platform in history, no less. Previous record was held by the Wii in the YTD period ending April 2009;
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is the best-selling gamepad Year to Date.
For the full report, make sure to check out the following video:
Source: Mat Piscatella (Twitter)
The Wonderful 101: Remastered
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for The Wonderful 101: Remastered:
The Wonderful 101: Remastered (Switch) comes out on June 11th in Japan, and at retail on June 30th in North America, and July 3rd in Europe.
Human: Fall Flat
Here’s a trailer for the Factory level, coming soon to Human: Fall Flat for free:
Here’s the latest episode of the official webradio programme for Dragalia Lost:
Dragalia Lost (Android, iOS) still does not have a release date in Europe yet.