Today’s Daily news: Koch Media to handle physical distribution for Empire of Sin, but also…
- Zombie Army Trilogy
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s
- Holy Potatoes! Compendium
Empire of Sin
Koch Media have announced that they will handle physical distribution for Empire of Sin in Europe and North America, along with Oceania.
Here’s some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
In Empire of Sin, players build their own ruthless criminal empire as one of 14 distinct bosses vying to run the seedy underworld of organized crime in the city. With randomly generated starting conditions, players will have to adapt to survive and do whatever it takes to outsmart, out-gun, and outlast their opponents. Empire of Sin, the strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. It’s up to you to hustle, charm, and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there. This character-driven game puts players smack dab in the glitz and glamor of the roaring 20s all while having them work behind the scenes in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.
- Build A Crime Empire: Raise your criminal empire from the ground up by establishing rackets in your neighbourhood (be it speakeasies, breweries, brothels, union skimming, protection rackets, or casinos) and recruiting a team of loyal mobsters to make your mark on the streets. Once you make a name for yourself, expand your influence by taking over rival territory and adding more ventures to your repertoire.
- Explore a Living, Breathing City: Take to the streets of vibrant 1920s Chicago and its distinct neighbourhoods, such as Little Italy or West Loop, with real historical landmarks and events. Interact with a full cast of over 60 living, breathing characters with backgrounds that inform how they react to what you or other characters do. Each recruitable character has traits and relationships that significantly affect gameplay and vice versa. Schmooze, coerce, seduce, threaten, or kill them to get your way.
- Defend and Expand Territory: If it comes to blows, hypothetically of course, and your posse needs to send a message, face off in brutal turn-based combat. Recruit your goons strategically to build a strong chemistry within your crew to maximize combat damage and help secure your hold on the city.
- Wield Your Influence: Make and break alliances, bribe cops, and trade on the black market to gain an edge and expand the influence of your crime family. But always keep your enemies close and ensure you have a mole on the inside and eyes everywhere.
- Dominate the Neighbourhood: Whether you make it to the top with violence, business smarts, or city-wide notoriety, there are a number of ways to become King or Queen of Chicago. With various starting conditions and constantly changing crew dynamics, no two playthroughs will ever be the same.
Empire of Sin (Switch) comes out this Fall worldwide.
Source: Koch Media PR
Zombie Army Trilogy
Game Source Entertainment have announced that they will release Zombie Army Trilogy in Japan on May 28th. It will cost 4 980 Yen in that region.
Here’s some more details and screenshots for the game:
Travel to 1945 and slay on-the-go as you face off against the massive hordes that comprise Hitler’s Nazi zombie army. Use sniper rifles, machine guns and shotguns to rip through the waves of undead, and take on the demon dictator himself in an incredible final battle!
Zombie Army Trilogy (Switch) comes out on March 31st in Europe and North America, and May 28th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Rebellion PR / 4Gamer
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s
SEGA have announced that total shipments for Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s in Asia have topped 150 000 units: that includes both units shipped to retailers and Nintendo eShop sales. Considering the game is virtually sold out in Japan, that number is fairly close to the actual number of units sold.
Also, the next 2 sets of DLC will be released on March 13th in Japan. Both sets cost 900 Yen + taxes, with the first one including 6 new tracks and 5 costumes, and the second one including 6 new tracks and 3 costumes.
Here’s some pictures:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s (Switch) comes out later this year in Europe and North America.
Holy Potatoes! Compendium
Numskull Games have announced the Holy Potatoes! Compendium, a bundle including all three Holy Potatoes! games released on Nintendo Switch:
- Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
- Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
- Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
The bundle will be released this May in Europe, with two editions: Regular and Collector’s Badges Edition.
Holy Potatoes! Compendium (Switch) comes out in May in Europe. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Numskull Games PR