Today’s Daily news: The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- DARQ: Complete Edition
- Fatum Betula
- Little Nightmares II
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos
Dear Villagers have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos, a turn-based tactical RPG developed by Artefacts Studio and based on the Dungeon of Naheulbeuk audio comedy series. It will be released this Summer in Europe and North America, at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humour and chaos! Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure combining the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure, unlike anything you’ve played before.
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing, tabletop games, and heroic fantasy tropes now made a video game!
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief!
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await!
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Switch) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Source: Dear Villagers PR
DARQ: Complete Edition
Feardemic have announced that DARQ: Complete Edition will be released on March 18th in Europe and North America, via the Nintendo eShop (the retail release will follow sometime in Q2 2021). This version costs 19.99€ / £17.99 / $19.99, and includes the following:
- DARQ – Original Game
- The Tower DLC – Lloyd wakes up in his dreams again only to find himself in a Tower filled with many new mysteries, puzzles, and creepy creatures
- The Crypt DLC – Another loop of nightmares continues, introducing new mechanics and puzzles in a crypt filled with dark surprises
Here’s the latest trailer and some more details for the game, along with some screenshots:
Fall into the DARQ as Lloyd, a boy who finds himself trapped in a lucid nightmare. Unable to wake up, Lloyd has to face his fears and explore the darkest corners of his subconscious in order to escape to the waking world. As Lloyd, you’ll survive the nightmare through stealth, physics-defying exploration, and find objects to solve puzzles and discover the way free.
DARQ takes you on a journey through Lloyd’s dreams that quickly turn into a loop of nightmares. Each attempt to wake up sinks Lloyd deeper into his lucid, subconscious-driven dreams. Lloyd has to adapt to the new world, re-learn gravity, and stretch his mind in order to solve puzzles and sneak past the creatures guarding the corners of DARQ.
Will you decipher the true meaning of Lloyd’s dreams?
DARQ: Complete Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 18th in Europe and North America, with the retail release following in Q2 2021.
Source: Feardemic PR
Baltoro Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Fatum Betula, an indie horror game developed by Bryce Bucher. It will be released on March 12th in Europe and North America for 3.84€ / $3.84 (regular price: 5.49€ / $5.49).
Here’s some details and some screenshots:
Welcome to a world without a past. Fatum Betula is an atmospheric exploration game with light puzzle elements. A magical birch is the only thing dictating the future, and it is your job to find something appropriate to feed it with. There are a total of 10 unique endings and a plethora of secrets to uncover. Stylized retro 3D visuals are both faithful and unique, mixing new and old, past and present, with glimmer into the future.
Fatum Betula calls back to an era where vertices didn’t sit still and textures failed to align. The game plays in a 320×240 resolution and replicates the flaws of older hardware. Playable both in TV and handheld mode, it is now within your grasp.
Fatum Betula (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Baltoro Games PR
Little Nightmares II
Bandai-Namco have announced that Little Nightmares II has sold over 1 million units since launch. It’s the first game from Bandai-Namco Europe to reach that milestone in less than a month. As for the series as a whole, it’s now hit 5 million players.
Here’s the Accolades Trailer for Little Nightmares II:
Source: Bandai-Namco PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!