Today’s Daily news: latest video for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, but also…
- MR. DRILLER: DrillLand
- Behold The Kickmen: Ultimate Football Edition
- La-Mulana 1 & 2
- Evan’s Remains
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Here’s the latest video for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, introducing the Netherlands Junior Youth team:
A team that has an overwhelming offence, with Kluivoort at its core. This team aims to win all games and the championship with a football style that mercilessly smashes opponents by continuously attacking them no matter the circumstances.
- Gert Kaiser: A forward for the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He is a cheerful scorer who scores goals after swiftly running across the pitch.
- Ruud Coulisseman: A midfielder for the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He is the control tower of the Netherlands, controlling the match by supporting Kluivoort while staying behind him.
- Brian Kluivoort: He is a forward and the captain of the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He wears the number 14 jersey. He is an extremely high performer who is said to be leading Europe in dribbles and shots. He is self-confident and leads the team with his bullish attitude.
- Jovan Lensenblink: A forward for the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He is a cool scorer who always compares himself to opponents and aims to score goals by judging things calmly.
- Leon Dirk: A defender for the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He steals the ball from opponents by tackling them with his weight, utilising his imposing physique.
- Hans Doleman: The goalkeeper for the Netherlandish Junior Youth team. He is even bigger than Dirk and protects the net from good shots with his overwhelming power.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (Switch) comes out on August 27th in Japan, and August 28th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Yomiwosakuhana:
Yomiwosakuhana (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Japan.
Here’s the latest soundtrack sample for Warborn, with the Theme A for Auriella Krukov:
Commander of the Krukov Private Army, a division of the Krukov Mining Corporation, Aurielle assists her family’s business in matters of security. Piloting the formidable Bulwark, Aurielle spends most of her time keeping pirates at bay and her father safe from harm.
Warborn (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on June 12th in Europe and North America, and at retail later this year in Europe and North America.
MR. DRILLER: DrillLand
Here’s some details for MR. DRILLER: DrillLand:
Mr. DRILLER DrillLand is an action-puzzle game where players must “drill” their way to the bottom of the screen by destroying colorful blocks in the game field. Mr. DRILLER returns in Mr. DRILLER DrillLand to invite players to a secret amusement park known as “Drill Land,” located 500 meters underground. Players can explore and conquer the five attractions in Drill Land, each with their own set of unique gameplay rules and final bosses that must be defeated at the end of each attraction. Mr. DRILLER DrillLand also features competitive multiplayer modes where up to four players can race to the finish or battle it out in Drill Land on one console; a “Casual Mode” is also available for players who want to dig and explore Drill Land at a leisurely pace and ‘enjoy’ a day in the park.
MR. DRILLER: DrillLand (Switch) comes out on June 25th worldwide.
Source: Banbai-Namco PR
Behold The Kickmen: Ultimate Football Edition
Size Five Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Behold The Kickmen: Ultimate Football Edition. It will be released on June 18th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer for the game:
Behold The Kickmen: Ultimate Football Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 18th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Size Five Games PR
Meta Publishing have announced that Biped, the puzzle adventure game by NeXT Studio, will be released on July 2nd in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, alongside some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Biped is a charming physics-based trip with two cute robot protagonists, Aku and Sila. The pair works together to travel an alternate version of Earth populated by robot friends! The players will navigate by controlling their legs with Biped’s elegant and unique controls. They can walk, slide, and operate puzzles by moving their robot’s legs individually. For the best gaming experience developers recommend having two pairs of Joy Cons.
Teamwork will be essential to progress as you coordinate to explore the world, avoid traps, and even fling your friend to scale walls! The Switch version has been fully optimized for this platform with Joy Con controls and portability in mind.
- Innovative and simple controls. You control the robot’s two legs using two sticks. This allows you to perform various moves—from simple walking and sliding to more advanced actions, like operating machinery or cutting wood.
- Two-player co-op. Enjoy the adventure solo or grab a friend or a family member and have a blast together in co-op mode. Communicate and coordinate to conquer challenges together and find out how good a pair you truly are. For this mode developer recommends having two pairs of Joy Cons.
- Explore fun environments. Your adventure will take you to many beautiful and mysterious locations on the planet. Explore secrets in forests, valleys, waterfalls, and icy mountains and find your way through the puzzling paths that lead to the planetary beacons.
Biped (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 2nd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Meta Publishing PR
La-Mulana 1 & 2
Here’s the latest livestream recording for La-Mulana 1 & 2:
La-Mulana 1 & 2 (Switch) and La-Mulana 1 (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 8th in Japan.
Here’s the launch trailer for Evan’s Remains, now available in Europe and North America: