Today’s Daily news: more details about Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne, but also…
- Towaga: Among Shadows
- Pack Master
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne
Numskull Games have announced that they will release Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne at retail in Europe, with the same editions as in North America:
- Regular: 59.99€ / £49.99
- Collector’s: 89.99€ / £79.99
Next, here’s some details and the list of key features for the game:
One month after Subaru’s new life in another world began, an emissary sent by the royal castle suddenly appears with news that the royal selection has been postponed, but offers no reason as to why. The postponement of this grand event that decides the next ruler of the Kingdom of Lugunica stirs Subaru and his friends into action. They return to the royal capital only to find that a sixth candidate has claimed their stake for the throne. But the Dragon Stone prophesizes that only five candidates would be chosen. With one candidate being an imposter, suspicions are immediately cast toward one woman in particular: Emilia. What answers lie beyond the mysterious web of assassinations, betrayal, and conspiracies…?
- Enjoy a newRe:ZERO storyline, fully supervised by the series author Tappei Nagatsuki!
- Featuring brand new characters designed by the original artist Shinichirou Otsuka as well as your favourites from the series!
The game will be playable with English text and voices, as well as Japanese voices.
Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne (Switch) comes out this Fall in Japan, and this Winter in Europe and North America.
Source: Numskull Games PR
7levels have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Destrobots, a top-down shooter. It will be released on June 18th in Europe and North America. It will cost 7.99€ / $7.99 at launch, and then 9.99€ / $9.99 from June 28th onwards.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Move, spin, shoot, repeat – until all the power-ups belong to you, your rivals are left behind defeated and covered in shame, and you’re the champion of the leaderboards! Just remember, the rules of fair play don’t apply here. But if unfair play is your middle name, then you’re in the right place, with the right console in hand, and definitely the right game to play!
Destrobots is an easy-to-play, hard-to-master top-down shooter that will make every party a blast. Three core actions – move, spin, and shoot – make for an explosive combination that ensures every match is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. Watch out for traps or exploit them against your opponents, be quick to hunt down power-ups that tip the scales in your favor, and forget the words “fair play.” Sharpen your reflexes so you can dance between enemy laser beams, land your shots, and grab that sweet victory!
- EASY TO PICK UP – Move, shoot, and spin to defeat your rivals.
- ARCADE FUN – Simple rules, game-changing power-ups, trap-ridden battle arenas, and non-stop action.
- GET COMPETITIVE – Destroy your friends in local multiplayer Deathmatch and Last Man Standing modes for up to 4 players.
- TAKE ON THE HORDE – Fight against relentless hordes of Destrobots alone or in 2-player co-op and go for the high score.
- THE WORLD AND BEYOND – Unleash your shooting skills across 36 arenas set in beautiful and often surprising places, from a serene farm to a pirate ship and even the moon!
Destrobots (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 18th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: 7levels PR
Ratalaika Games have confirmed that Spacejacked will be released on June 12th in Europe and North America. It will cost 9.99€ / £9.99 / $9.99 at launch.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Can YOU, Space Technician ace Dave Paprovsky, defend your spaceship against a relentless horde of aliens? Expect arena shooter action, tower defense tension and multi-arena madness! The game features a Story Mode, a Challenge Mode and Two Endless Modes! Spacejacked is a super fast-paced ARCADE TOWER-DEFENSE. Play as Dave, a lone technician tasked with protecting his spaceship from being overrun by aliens while it prepares to warp into hyperspace. Players who seek to experience a blend of action shooter and tower defense will enjoy this game!
- Shoot and build turrets!
- Defend both the ground and ceiling! No spot is safe from aliens!
- Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story acts.
- Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore.
- Two Endless Modes for even crazier action and compete for high-score with your friends.
Spacejacked (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Towaga: Among Shadows
Here’s the latest trailer for Towaga: Among Shadows:
Towaga: Among Shadows (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Forever Entertainment have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Pack Master. It will be released on June 11th in Europe and North America.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
Here’s the French launch trailer for Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics, now available worldwide: