Daily news (July 17, Round 4): Otomate New Title Party / Moving Out
Today’s Daily news: several Otome games revealed during the Otomate New Title Party, but also…
- Moving Out
- PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
- Street Power Soccer
- Tool Assisted Speedruns
Otomate New Title Party
During the Otomate New Title Party, several new Otome games were announced (or reconfirmed) for the Nintendo Switch. None of them have an actual release date (some don’t even have a release year), but today’s announcements show Otome fans still have a lot to look forward!
Here’s the list of games announced/re-confirmed:
- Spade no Kuni no Alice ～Wonderful Black World～
- Spade no Kuni no Alice ～Wonderful White World～
- Tokei Shikake no Apocalypse (2020 release. Prices: 7 150 Yen for the regular edition, and 9 350 Yen for the Limited Edition)
- Paradigm Paradox (2021 release)
- LoverPretend (2021 release)
- CharadeManiacs for Nintendo Switch (Release date TBC. Prices: 6 390 Yen for the regular edition, and 9 130 Yen for the Limited Edition)
Here’s the recording of the livestream for the Otomate New Title Party:
Today, the latest Software update for Moving Out was released (Ver. 1.2). It brings the following to the game:
- New Mover: Meet T.Pott! When the heat is on and the pressure builds, it’s T.Pott’s time to shine!
- Platinum Times & Medals: If you’ve beaten all gold times then this is the challenge for you!
- It’s time to dance: We’ve added four new dance moves for you to perform AND a fun new feature we’re calling ‘Disco Detector’…
Here’s a trailer showcasing that update:
PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
Outright Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay. It will be released on November 6th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Play together with friends and family in co-op mode, choose your favourite pup and use their mighty powers to take on heroic missions. The whole Patrol is here with key locations in the massive town of Adventure Bay ready to explore, from the Lookout to Jake’s Snowboarding Resort. You’ll need each mighty pup’s special power including Chase’s Super Speed, Marshall’s Mighty Heat and Skye’s Whirlwind Power to help save the day and play with your friends in fun-filled mini games like Pup Pup Boogie and jump rope.
- EVERY PUP IS HERE – Play as Chase, Rubble, Marshall, Everest, Skye, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker.
- EXPLORE ADVENTURE BAY – Take on seven super-heroic missions to rescue friends and save the day. Plus seven fun mini games!
- USE MIGHTY POWERS – Play as the pups and use their mighty powers to create whirlwinds, use Energy Super Tools, lift the heaviest objects, and more!
- TEAM UP ON THE DOUBLE – Two users can play in co-op mode on the same screen.
PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay (Switch) comes out on November 6th in Europe and North America.
Source: Outright Games PR
Street Power Soccer
Maximum Games have shared a few more details about Street Power Soccer, and more precisely the Street Power Mode:
Each player is equipped with unique superpowers that enhance performance for tricks and scoring in the mode. As each player’s power gauge is filled, they can activate their superpowers. Street power mode is littered with consumables that appear randomly throughout playgrounds and become mobilized when players hit them.
They have also revealed two more athletes:
- From Australia: Introducing “D10” Daniel Capellaro — street legend, footballer and coach who specializes in technical skills
- Here from the Netherlands: We meet street legend and creator of the AKKA 3000 tricks, Issy Hitman
Street Power Soccer (Switch) comes out on August 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: Maximum Games PR
Tool Assisted Speedruns
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun videos for Nintendo platforms:
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury (GameBoy Advance) by Flint829 in 1:57:22.57
- The Smurfs (NES) by ViGadeomes & Tomygood in 08:10.65
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES) “warp glitch” in 05:31.89 by TASeditor, Arc, Inzult & EZGames69.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!