Today’s Daily news: two retail editions for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin in North America, but also…
- Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia
- Greak: Memories of Azure
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
XSEED have announced that Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is to get not one, but two editions at retail in North America:
- Regular ($39.99)
- Divine Edtion ($59.99)
- custom outer box with exclusive artwork
- a large 8.2” x 5.8” artbook with over 130 pages of illustrations and concept art
- full OST of 42 songs on 3 CDs
- special 2” x 3” Japanese omamori charm
And here’s the list of key features for the game, along with some more screenshots:
- Refined Side-scrolling Platform Action‒ Using farm tools as weapons, chain together quick, heavy, and special attacks to take down demonic beasts, while mastering the magical “divine raiment” will be essential to grapple distant platforms, evade danger, and overcome powerful enemies.
- Detailed 3D Simulation-style Gameplay‒ Learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed steps from planting to harvesting to cultivate the perfect crop. As a harvest goddess, Sakuna’s strength grows with each successful rice crop, with attributes such as aesthetic and flavor directly correlating to her combat abilities.
- Creating a Home in the Wilderness‒ Sakuna’s mortal companions make weapons, armor, and meals for her using the materials and ingredients she gathers on her adventures, and completing quests for them will unlock even more options.
- A Fresh Take on Japanese Mythology‒ The heroine is part of a pantheon of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology but featuring many unique twists. The story and world are filled with lovingly rendered details, some familiar and some completely original.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: XSEED PR
GungHo have announced that Ninjala has now been downloaded over 3 million times worldwide since launch (including the pre-download week). To celebrate, players can claim the following as special Log-in Bonus: Jala x100!
Ninjala (Switch) comes out at retail on July 22nd in Japan.
Source: GungHo PR
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia
Warner Bros. have announced that Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia is to get a Deluxe Edition at retail, which includes the following:
- an exclusive Ultima Dragonoid toy which transforms into a fierce Bakugan
- Ultima Dragonoid trading card
- Ultima Dragonoid metal gate card
- two powerful BakuCores
Here’s some details and screenshots:
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia video game will take players on a journey through an original story expanding on the hit TV series and toy franchise. They can create and fully customize their Brawler to fight side-by-side with the mysterious alien Bakugan as their human partner in battle. The game features a fully navigable 3D world divided into different districts each with dedicated battle arenas. Players can interact with other characters, go on quests, and explore with their Bakugan friends. They can also test their brawling skills online in head-to-head multiplayer against friends or players from the around the world to become a true Champion of Vestroia.
The game will centre around an all-new original story and the franchise’s signature Bakugan brawls as players befriend powerful creatures known as Bakugan and customize teams for fiercely strategic head-to-head battles.
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia (Switch) comes out on November 3rd in North America, and November 6th in Europe.
Source: Warner Bros. PR
Greak: Memories of Azure
The first DevLog post for Greak: Memories of Azure is now live. This one is about the cinematic clips found in the game: click here to check it out!
Greak: Memories of Azure (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.