Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for Shing!, but also…
- Zero Zero Zero Zero
- King Lucas
Here’s the latest trailer for Shing!, along with some more details and screenshots:
Shing! delivers classic arcade beat ‘em up gameplay in a lighthearted, action-packed adventure with a band of wisecracking warriors. Experience fast, freestyle combat – designed intuitively around the right analog control stick – with an extensive moveset of combos, parries, counters, aerials and the power to instantly switch between four playable heroes. Battle demons and epic bosses in style on your own or with friends in online and local co-op for up to four players.
Shing! (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q2 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Mass Creation PR
Annapurna Interactive have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Florence (by the lead designer of Monument Valley), which will be released on February 13th in Europe and North America:
Florence is a critically-acclaimed and award-winning interactive storybook from the lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman’s very first love.
Florence (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 13th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Zero Zero Zero Zero
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Zero Zero Zero Zero, a 1-bit low-fi platformer developed by Alvarop Games. It will be released on February 7th in Europe and North America, and it will cost 4.99€ / £4.99 / $4.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Zero Zero Zero Zero is a unique 1-bit low-fi platformer that sets to challenge players in a plethora of levels that will require skill and careful maneuvering. Dodge, shoot, and jump your way through randomly selected levels as you progress or die. Featuring a smooth, spectacular soundtrack to groove to while jumping your way through hazards and enemies. Do you have what it takes to complete all 100 levels?
- A fast-paced, difficult, but fair gaming experience.
- 100 challenging levels.
- Race Mode, where players can go head to head against a friend to see who is the true master of the 1-bit platformer genre.
- Randomly selected levels that trigger after every death and level completion.
- Low-fi graphics complimented with an awesome electronic music soundtrack by Levi Bond.
Zero Zero Zero Zero (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 7th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
DevilishGames have announced that they are bringing King Lucas to the Nintendo Switch on February 21st in Europe and North America, courtesy of Hidden Trap and Noobology.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
King Lucas is a platformer game with touches of adventure and metroidvania. Inspired by the 8 and 16 bits classics, the player will have to fulfil the missions ordered by King Lucas and the curious inhabitants of Sausan’s castle. Initially, the castle is made up of a few rooms, but throughout the game, it grows to a size of over 1000 rooms.
- Get money and buy upgrades such us compasses and crystal balls, more weapons such us magical sticks and swords, or harder shields to protect yourself from the giant spiders, the armored rats, the piranhas and the many other haunted beings in the castle.
- Talk and interact with a lot of NPCs who will play different funny and unexpected roles through your quest (yes, there’s some hidden story underneath the arcade!).
- Enjoy classic mechanics with a renewed graphic aspect that will delight the 80s and 90s adventure platform game lovers.
King Lucas (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: DevilishGames PR
Another month, another set of maps for Realm Plus in Minecraft! This month, subscribers can get access to the following:
- Ponies by GoECraft
- Samurai Sanctuary by CubeCraft Games
- Monsters of the Deep by NoxCrew
- The Kingdom of Torchwall by Imagiverse
- Infinity Dungeon Ex by Jigarbov Productions
- Sand Dune City by LinsCraft
- Planes by InPVP
Check out this page for more details about those maps!