Today’s Daily news: release date for Moving Out, but also…
- Saints Row: IV – Re-Elected
- The Fox Awaits Me
Team17 have announced that Moving Out will be released on April 28th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some details and the list of key features, along with some screenshots:
In Moving Out, you’ll be relocating furnishings in increasingly bizarre locations in a fast-paced furniture moving simulator that brings a whole new meaning to ‘couch co-op’!
- Character Customisation. Choose from a roster of movers and style them to suit you.
- Assist Mode. Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode.
- Accessibility Options. Dyslexia friendly mode, scalable user interface, multiple controller mappings (Steam has fully remappable controls) and subtitles have all been implemented in game to make the experience as inclusive as possible.
- Local co-op. Players can either take on Moving Out solo or enlist the help of up to three friends as they figure out the quickest way to get a CRT TV to the bottom of a double-storey building without breaking it.
- Location, location, location. No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Move through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses and even head into space to keep customers happy!
- Physics. Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is your friend! Glass door in your way? Smash right through it! Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
Moving Out (Switch) comes out on April 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Saints Row: IV – Re-Elected
Did you enjoy Saints Row: The Third on Nintendo Switch? If yes, you will be glad to learn that the 4th entry is headed to the Nintendo Switch in March. Saints Row: IV – Re-Elected will be released on March 27th in Europe and North America, and is already available for pre-order (retail and digital).
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game, along with some screenshots:
Live the ultimate power fantasy as you go from POTUS to simulation superhero, causing mayhem all over Steelport to save humanity from the total destruction brought on by charismatic alien dictator Zinyak and his army of Zin. Face off with super-ethical man-cat Professor Genki in telekenetic Mind Over Murder, and classic mascot kill-athon Professor Genki’s Super Reality Climax. Save humanity and have a whole universe of fun doing it.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can wield in your quest.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customization system.
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super powered President is two!
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV Re-Elected contains an impressive 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas
Saints Row: IV – Re-Elected (Switch) comes out on March 27th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
tinyBuild have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Hellpoint, a dark sci-fi RPG developed by Cradle Games. It will be released on April 16th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Hellpoint is an intense, dark sci-fi RPG set on a derelict space station orbiting an ominous supermassive black hole. Taking inspiration from games like Dark Souls and Dead Space and movies like Event Horizon and Hellraiser, Hellpoint is doubling down on co-op multiplayer (with both split-screen and online support) while immersing players in a twisted narrative involving Cosmic Gods, quantum physics, and extinct space civilizations. The game is set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm called the Merge. You wake up on board the Irid Novo space station, a beacon of galactic cooperation and scientific exploration gone horribly wrong. What happens next will be solely determined by your choices.
- Souls-like gameplay in a unique setting: Explore the derelict space station of Irid Novo and face bizarre enemies with a tight and unforgiving combat system.
- Occult space story: Blending science and fantasy, the intensely atmospheric dark sci-fi setting will keep you searching for answers.
- Dynamic World: The Quantic System acts as a dungeon master; slightly transforming the game world every time you die and triggering events as the station revolves around the black hole.
- Jump-in co-op and PvP multiplayer: Ask a friend to press Start to join a couch co-op session or call for assistance online. Hellpoint offers a full, uninterrupted co-op story with shared loot drops.
Hellpoint (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 16th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: tinyBuild PR
The Fox Awaits Me
Here’s the latest video for The Fox Awaits Me:
The Fox Awaits Me (Switch) comes out on April 16th in Japan, and this Spring in Europe and North America.