Today’s Daily news: Kickstarter campaign now live for Roots of Pacha, but also…
- Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
Roots of Pacha
- $40 000: Wedding Planner. Choose your marriage location and style
- $55 000: Water Bender. Travel and fish in rafts and canoes
- $70 000: Tundra Region. Discover new plants and animals in the glacier
And here’s some videos, some more details, and an updated list of key features:
Roots of Pacha is a co-op farming and life simulation game set in the stone age. Help your once nomadic clan settle in a promised and fertile land. By connecting with nature you’ll develop Ideas to evolve, enrich your culture, relationships, and discover the mysteries of Pacha, mother nature.
- Evolve the clan with “Ideas” like irrigation and animal taming.
- Farm and find wild seeds that can be domesticated.
- Befriend and taime wild animals with your favorite markings.
- Fish with minigames that challenge your steady hand.
- Bond with NPCs by giving gifts or sharing a dance.
- Customize your character with the latest stone age fashion.
- Ride ostriches, guanacos, boars, and more, eventually creating a riding league.
- Build your home and design tapestries and pottery
- Construct buildings and expand your village.
- Playable alone but developed with Co-Op in mind, including cut scenes.
- Mine in the depths of the world to find precious resources.
- Solve the mysteries of Pacha and her totems.
- You can pet a baby mammoth and other animals.
- Fill your kitchen with prehistoric appliances and utensils.
- Collect all the recipes in the stone age cookbook.
- Breed animals to discover new species.
- Date & marry your fellow Pachans.
- Participate in primitive festivals and rituals to Pacha.
Roots of Pacha (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Crytivo PR
Harmonix have announced that FUSER is to get even more DLC on February 25th. Here’s the new tracks dropping this time around (still $1.99 each):
- “Poison” by Bell Biv DeVoe
- “BOP” by DaBaby
- “Con Calma” by Daddy Yankee ft. Snow
- Look Pack: Peppermint Ecstatic
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
Here’s the launch trailer for Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (now available worldwide):
Here’s the latest video for Descenders:
Here’s a video for Gemini: