Today’s Daily news: Roots of Pacha announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Collar x Malice + Collar x Malice -Unlimited-
- Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party!!!!
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Roots of Pacha
Crytivo have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Roots of Pacha, developed by Soda Den.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Roots of Pacha allows players to team up with friends and build an agricultural village from the ground up. After roaming the prehistoric world, it’s time to settle down and build a village to stand for generations. Join with friends to develop technology, discover plants to farm, harvest crops, befriend and domesticate animals, and create a thriving stone age community. Find love, nurture relationships, and grow your community—and then celebrate and honor nature in glorious festivals. How about taking your wolves out for an adventure?
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna, and mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers develop ideas and discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan, and transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to 3 friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
Roots of Pacha (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2021 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Crytivo PR
Collar x Malice + Collar x Malice -Unlimited-
Here’s some pictures for Collar x Malice, Collar x Malice -Unlimited-, with the Limited Edition for Collar x Malice -Unlimited-, and the boxart for both Collar x Malice and Collar x Malice -Unlimited-:
Collar x Malice (Switch) comes out in June in Europe and North America.
Collar x Malice -Unlimited- (Switch) comes out in August in Europe and North America.
Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party!!!!
The latest set of DLC is now available, and it’s a collaboration with Lanota. It includes the following tracks:
- Frey’s Philosophy (by Powerless)
- Journey (by ARForest)
- cyanine (by jioyi)
- Apocalypse (by Alice Schach and the Magic Orchestra)
- Song for Sprites (by Sta)
- Androgynos (by WAiKURO)
- You are the Miserable (by t+pazolite)
- Hayabusa (by Yamajet)
- Specta (by Junk)
- ????（Secret song）(by ????（Secret artist）)
Here’s some pictures:
To celebrate the Golden Week, which starts today, the game is on sale in Japan: 5 200 Yen (instead of 6 500 Yen, so 20% off) until May 10th.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- It’s Mr. Pants (GameBoy Advance) by qqwref & Blazephlozard in 44:57.27