Today’s Daily news: more cast members revealed for Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny, but also…
- Monster Hunter Rise
- Gal*Gun Returns
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
- Infernal Radiation
- Pokémon GO
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny
NIS America have revealed 4 more cast members for
- Michelle Marie: Bieko
Michelle Marie as Bieko, Zed’s younger sister and his reason for never giving up. She adores him dearly and aspires to be a doctor one day.
- Matt Shipman: Ivar
Matt Shipman as Ivar, the self-proclaimed “Greatest and Most Powerful Overlord in the Entire Universe” who is indeed powerful but apparently lacking in the intelligence department.
- Jeannie Tirado: Piyori
Jeannie Tirado as Piyori, the leader of the Ultra Chroma Power Squad Prism Rangers who fights evil in the TV World and aims for high ratings as the first female lead.
- Christina Vee: Majolene
Cristina Vee as Majolene, a witch and principal of the Magimage School of Magic. She can transform into Magic Girl ✰ Magnificent Majolene and kick butt.
Also, NIS America have launched another contest. This time, you can have your custom Mystery Room design implemented in-game and win a Limited Edition of the game. Click here for more details! The contest runs until January 5th.
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (Switch) comes out on January 28th in Japan, and this Summer in Europe and North America.
Source: NIS America PR
Monster Hunter Rise
Here’s the latest set of video clips for Monster Hunter Rise:
Monster Hunter Rise (Switch) comes out on March 26th worldwide.
Here’s the latest trailer for Gal*Gun Returns:
Gal*Gun Returns (Switch) comes out on January 28th in Japan, and February 12th in Europe and North America.
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
Here’s the latest video for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers:
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers (Switch) comes out on December 24th in Japan. No release date for Europe and North America yet.
Ultimate Games have announced that Infernal Radiation will be released during the first half of 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
The main protagonist of Infernal Radiation is an unyielding exorcist who finds himself on Halloween Island, a place struck by tragedy. A power plant that produced energy from hellfire has exploded. As a result, the infernal radiation has contaminated many people and led to numerous possessions.
Infernal Radiation combines dynamic and simple gameplay, battles with demon bosses (20 different hellish creatures), solutions well-known from RPG games and extreme difficulty. The title is filled with horror and black humour, and the audio and visuals give it a unique style.
- exorcisms, possession and demons;
- easy to play, hard to master;
- 20 demonic bosses;
- stylised audio and visuals;
- 9 special abilities;
- local co-op mode;
- set in the Asmodev universe.
Infernal Radiation (Switch – eShop) comes out in H1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Ultimate Games PR
Niantic have shared details about the New Year event for Pokémon GO, which runs from December 31sts (10PM) to January 4th (10PM). It will feature the following:
- Some Pokémon will be wearing festive costumes to celebrate the new year with us!
- Slowpoke wearing 2020 glasses will be appearing in the wild, appearing after you complete Field Research tasks, appearing in raids, and hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Evolve Slowpoke wearing 2020 glasses to get a Slowbro wearing 2021 glasses!
- Pichu wearing a New Year’s hat will be hatching from 2 km Eggs
- Pikachu wearing a New Year’s hat will be appearing in the wild and after you complete Field Research tasks. You can also get one by evolving a Pichu wearing a New Year’s hat.
- Evolve Pikachu wearing a New Year’s hat to get a Raichu wearing a New Year’s hat!
- Wynaut will be hatching from 2 km Eggs. If you’re lucky, you might find a Shiny Wynaut!
- Raticate, Wobbuffet, and Wurmple wearing party hats will be appearing in one-star raids. Klink and Espurr will be joining them as well.
- Eevee wearing a party hat will be available as a Field Research reward encounter.
- Dress up for 2021! Beginning on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), the 2021 Glasses and the New Year’s Party Hat avatar items will be available in the in-app shop.
- Boxes will contain different items during the event! Check out the shop for more details.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Hatch Stardust
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during this time
Also, Niantic have shared some details about the various Events planned for January:
- January Research Breakthrough encounter
- Featured Pokémon in five-star raids and Mega Raids
- Pokémon Spotlight Hours
- Celebrate 2021 with our New Year’s–themed event
- Collection Challenges coming soon
Check out this page for all the details!
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!