Today’s Daily news: Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Birshana Senki ~Genpei Hika Musou~
- Mars Horizon
- Bake ‘n Switch
- PGA Tour 2K21
Jets ‘n’ Guns 2
Rake in Grass have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Jets ‘n’ Guns 2, a side-scrolling space shooter. It will be released on August 26th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
The universe is once again facing a terrible threat. An unknown but powerful entity from another dimension has entered our reality and is attempting to wipe out all sentient life. The inhabited planets of the galaxy are too divided to take action. It’s up to you, the bravest and finest pilot in the galaxy, to face the enemy alone and prevail against overwhelming odds! Jump into an epic adventure to save the universe. Travel the galaxy and unleash an arsenal of the deadliest weapons and devices ever installed in a spaceship!
- EPIC ADVENTURE – Go on an extraordinary quest through space and parallel dimensions to save the universe from its inevitable doom.
- RELENTLESS ACTION – Enjoy unlimited action and destruction as you tear through space stations and whole cities on your way to victory.
- MASSIVE ARSENAL – Nowhere else will you find an arsenal of this magnitude and variety. The game offers a constant flow of exciting new weapons as you progress through the campaign.
- INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT – The variety of items is unprecedented – many have bizarre effects that support nontraditional play styles.
- MASSIVE REPLAYABILITY – An endlessly repeating loop of gameplay offers ever-increasing difficulty that will test the true limits of your abilities.
- LOCAL CO-OP SUPPORT!
- AND MASU IS BACK! – Machinae Supremacy returns to provide a brand new hard-rockin’, face-meltin’, nut-crackin’ soundtrack for the game!
Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 26th in Europe and North America.
Source: Rake in Grass PR
Here’s the latest trailer for Yomiwosakuhana:
Yomiwosakuhana (Switch) comes out on October 15th in Japan.
Birshana Senki ~Genpei Hika Musou~
Here’s some more footage for Birshana Senki ~Genpei Hika Musou~:
Birshana Senki ~Genpei Hika Musou~ (Switch) comes out on September 17th in Japan.
Here’s the latest livestream recording for Mars Horizon:
The devs of Mars Horizon stream the latest build of Mars Horizon with Libby Jackson, Human Exploration Programme Manager from the UK Space Agency. One of Britain’s foremost human spaceflight experts, Libby has worked as a Columbus flight director on missions to the International Space Station. She managed the hugely successful UK Space Agency program that supported Tim Peake’s mission. She tells us what its really like in mission control and how she got into working in the space industry!
Mars Horizon (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Bake ‘n Switch
Here’s some more details for Bake ‘n Switch:
Get ready to join the Bakers – Ginger, Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Sage and Salt – in a sweet and savory adventure to save the world from the spread of The Mould infection! Featuring 100 levels spread across two worlds – the lush palms and sandy beaches of Tropic Toaster or the harsh and unforgiving desert terrain of Serradurra – Bake ‘n Switch will have you battling with, or against, up to 4 players in co-op, PvP levels or Team v Team, where it’s every Baker for themself! Each of the 7 Bun breeds has its own unique behavior, which can help and sometimes hinder your progress as you battle through fast-paced baking action level after level, fighting off Mouldies to merge, punch and bake these adorable doughballs before time runs out. Max out your scores to win special costumes and challenge yourself in stormy maps where weather and enemies are more tricky. Hey, it’s a breadful task, but someone’s gotta “dough” it!
Bake ‘n Switch (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Streamline Games PR
PGA Tour 2K21
Here’s the launch trailer for PGA Tour 2K21, now available worldwide:
PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch) comes out at retail later this year.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!