Today’s Daily news: more details and screenshots for Going Under, but also…
- Skater XL
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega 39’s
- Genshin Impact
- Pinchcliffe Grand Prix
- Human: Fall Flat
- In Other Waters
Team17 have shared some more details (+ list of key features) and some additional screenshots for Going Under:
Set in the colourful (yet dystopian) corporate world of tech giant Cubicle and their disruptive drink brand Fizzle, Going Under sees players take on the role of marketing intern, Jackie Fiasco, as she hacks and slashes at the monstrous employees and CEOs of cursed tech start-ups across a series of procedurally-generated dungeons.
- The future is wack: Battle through the procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups set in the dystopian city of Neo Cascadia
- Flexible fighting: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and body pillows all become weapons for Jackie as she faces the monsters created from the former employees of the start-ups
- Unlockable abilities: Combine skills bought from the company’s café for a selection of monster-beating synergies!
- Colourful co-workers: Complete tasks for your fellow employees to unlock them as mentors and gain access to their powerful, run-changing abilities
- Horrible bosses: Overcome the CEOs of the dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy
Going Under (Switch – eShop) comes out in September in Europe and North America.
Source: Team17 PR
Easy Day Studios have announced that will be released in July 2020 in Europe and North America. Some famous skaters have also been announced as playable:
- Tom Asta
- Tiago Lemos
- Evan Smith
- Brandon Westgate
Of course, players will also be able to create their very own skaters if they prefer. Finally, they have announced that the game will feature a downtown Los Angeles map, complete with the L.A. Convention Center, the Staples Center, as well as block after block of plazas, buildings, car parks and corridors.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some additional details:
Skater XL is the first ever skateboarding title to give direct control of the feet and board at all times rather than canned trick animations, unlocking the creative potential of the player with sandbox-style gameplay. Create, combine, and style tricks as you hit legendary California skating locations. Dive into the digital skate subculture with skate spots based on iconic real locations from the West Coast. With a huge modding community that has created thousands of maps, digital skate ezines, personal video parts, in-game brands, and contests, Skater XL celebrates the creativity and dedication of the skate community.
Skater XL (Switch – eShop) comes out this July in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Easy Day Studios PR
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega 39’s
SEGA have shared some more details about the next two sets of DLC for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega 39’s:
- DLC Set #4: includes 6 new songs, and 12 new modules (costumes) [out on April 13th]
- DLC Set #5: includes 6 new songs, and 4 new modules (costumes) [out on April 13th]
Here’s some pictures:
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega 39’s (Switch) comes out later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest video for Genshin Impact:
Genshin Impact (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Pinchcliffe Grand Prix
Zordix have announced they have signed a publishing deal with Ravn Studio. They will publish their latest game, based on the Pinchcliffe Grand Prix movie, and will even have Invictus Games (a Zordix subsidiary) develop the racing part of the game. Release is set for Q2 2021.
Pinchcliffe Grand Prix (Switch – eShop) comes out in Spring 2021 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Zordix PR
Human: Fall Flat
Teyon Japan have announced that they will release Human: Fall Flat at retail on June 25th in Japan. It will cost 3 500 Yen, and will include a set of 10 skins not available in the digital version of the game (but players will still be able to play online together).
Here’s a trailer for that release, along with pictures of the skins:
Human: Fall Flat (Switch) comes out at retail on June 25th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Here’s the launch trailer for HyperParasite, now available worldwide:
In Other Waters
Here’s the launch trailer for In Other Waters, now available in Europe and North America: