Today’s Daily Briefs (Round 2): latest video for Warriors Orochi 4, but also…
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- Billion Road
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Warriors Orochi 4
Here’s the latest video for Warriors Orochi 4, showcasing Yukimura Sanada:
Warriors Orochi 4 (Switch) comes out on October 16th in North America, and October 19th in Europe.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2
Today, Milestone and Feld Entertainment announced that Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is getting a second game on Nintendo Switch, logically called Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2. It will be released on February 8th in Europe and North America.
Here’s all you need to know about it:
In this new release, globally available on Feb. 8, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC/STEAM and Nintendo Switch, players will step into the boots of an official Supercross Champion and experience the exciting life of a professional athlete in the most competitive and highest profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. The new edition puts players at the center of the game with a renewed career mode, enhanced track editor, additional training compounds and improved playability:
- A new “career” mode. To become a real professional racer, being fast on the track is not enough, you must increase your fame and conquer fans’ hearts to attract the biggest sponsors, while managing media relations and rivalries with other racers. New features include an agenda full of events and activities to improve your racing skills on four new tracks. The life of a real Supercross Champion isn’t just at the races!
- Your face, your style, your track. Every rider has their own style, both on and off the track. That’s why customization reaches a new level in Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2. Players will be able to make their racer unique, thanks to more than 3,000 customizable items, from physical appearance to the long list of accessories to wear during races. On the track, there’s more than 300 customizable mechanical parts to always find the right feeling with the bike. The highly-appreciated Track Editor returns, enhanced with a lot of new features for players to create their own track to challenge and share online with the community.
- Challenge the top athletes from the 2018 season. There are more than 80 official racers from the 2018 season with some of the most famous such as reigning 450SX Class champion, Jason Anderson, and Marvin Musquin and, for the first time making his appearance in the videogame, Eli Tomac; all of the riders have been accurately reproduced, thanks to a renewed face scanning technology. The 17 tracks available at launch, including the new NRG and Raymond James stadiums, fully recreate the innovative track designs and incredible atmosphere of a Supercross race, including its renowned fireworks and TV-styled replay cameras set inside the most recognizable and prestigious stadiums in America.
- A new gameplay experience. The development team worked hard to deliver a more realistic and accessible gameplay experience. Thanks to the new Advanced Inertial Response and Real Terrain Collision technologies, bike control is now more accurate and realistic, both on track and in the aerial phase. Moreover, the new Dynamic Flow Aid helps player to always find the ideal trajectory to jump and land.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 (Switch) comes out on February 8th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Milestone PR
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
Here’s plenty of screenshots for Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy:
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Switch) comes out on October 18th in Japan.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Here’s the latest video clip for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom:
The Haunted Mansion holds many mysteries and secrets! Like all the areas in the game, it has a unique spin on exploration. You can even possess objects! The music for this area was composed by Michiru Yamane! :o #MonsterBoyGame coming to #NintendoSwitch #PS4 #XboxOne on Dec.4 pic.twitter.com/2f8OcVLUUp
— FDG Entertainment (@FDG_Games) October 15, 2018
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (Switch) comes out on December 4th worldwide.
Here’s a video clip for Billion Road:
— ビリオンロード【公式】 (@BillionroadGame) October 15, 2018
Billion Road (Switch) comes out on November 1st in Japan.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest video Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Takeshi no Chousenjou (NES) “warp glitch” by was0x & EZGames69 in 03:51.14