Today’s Daily Briefs: some gameplay footage for Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver., but also…
- Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey
- Seiken Densetsu Collection
- Nintendo Switch
- Tool Assisted Speedruns
Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver.
Today, during a special episode of Capcom TV, Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. was showcased. As usual, we recorded the whole thing in case you missed it live.
In the first video, all three game modes are showcased (Handheld, Tabletop, and TV), and we get to see one of the areas:
In the second video, we get to see a battle with the one and only Barufaruku, which somehow manages to look even more menacing in 1080p:
Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. (Switch) will be released on August 25th in Japan.
Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey
Here’s a video clip for Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey on Nintendo 3DS, showcasing Commander Gore (voiced by Unshou Ishizuka):
Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey (3DS) will be released this Fall in Japan.
Seiken Densetsu Collection
Here’s the recording of the segment dedicated to Seiken Densetsu Collection, from the latest episode of Denjin Getcha:
Here’s pictures of some charging-related accessories for the Nintendo Switch, from Cyber Gadget:
Tool Assisted Speedruns
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedruns for Nintendo platforms:
- GoldenEye: 007 “007 Classic difficulty” (Wii) by FitterSpace in 1:41:35.67
- Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64) by RingRush in 27:37.6
- Astérix & Obélix “2 players” (SNES) by gordonX in 31:52.75
- Push-Over (SNES) by Flip in 1:13:58.51
- Sonic Advance (GameBoy Advance) by Mukki & ruadath in 10:49.73