On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 13th 2018 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: February 28th 2019 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- adds Chapter Select screen*
- adds Auto Text feature
- “Text Display Speed” and “Auto Text Display Speed” have been added to the Options screen
* Chapter Select only appears once you have cleared the game. If you cleared the game before downloading this update, you will need to load your save data first after clearing the game. You need to proceed until the end of the Staff Roll. More details about this feature can be found in the game manual.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Arc System Works