On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Broken Lines on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 23rd 2020 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Broken Lines – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 13th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Added Chinese language to the game, you can switch languages from the home page
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck at the second to last level called Retribution in certain (common) cases.
- Fixed an issue where characters would sometimes get stuck while climbing over cover.
- Fixed a text scaling issue on item stats.
- Fixed an issue with missing dialogue after Hailey’s death.
- Supplies in Izkor’s shop now always cost 1 instead of 2.
- Fixed issues with the UI where the text was pulled from invalid localization terms.
- List of changes:
This update fixes a bug that occurs when you reach the night campfire after the Retribution level while you still have supplies. When triggered, you get a black screen [click here for a workaround]
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Super.com (Facebook)
How to download updates for Broken Lines for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Broken Lines, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.