On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Boreal Blade on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 28th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Boreal Blade – Patch 1
- Release date: September 11th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Network stability improvements
- Network connection improvements
- Can now attack while holding down “Move Weapon/Feint” button
- Various tweaks to turn speeds and other gameplay modifiers
- Tweaked input queues
- Fixes to player actions
- Added battlemasters to warmup stages in levels
- Tweaking all weapon animations
- Fixing various weighting issues
- UI fixes and improvements
- Sound fixes
- Other bug fixes and tweaks
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Frozenbyte
How to download updates for Boreal Blade for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Boreal Blade, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.