On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 16th 2022 in North America and Europe, and August 18th 2022 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince – Ver. 1.01
- Release date: September 1st 2022 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Addition of a teleport fix for the northern canyon’s water. Fixing the water issue, so you are teleported back to land.
- Fix for the ‘grapple over the mermaid’ bug.
- Expanded the telescope collision box in the wizard house, to allow for bottom access.
- Fix for incorrect Grandma dialogue directions. Previously stated Morkla was to the west, but emerald jungles are to the east.
- Fix for small graphic issue with the potion selector box on the alchemy screen.
- Fix for incorrect directions from the ‘sleepy guy’ in Blossomdale tavern for the buried treasure.
- Edit/change to the anchor. We moved it down a couple of pixels on the island “overworld”. So it can be seen with reduced cam motion enabled.
- Addition of the map below the island chest bug area “overworld-18×20” to the teleport fix above.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Playtonic
How to download updates for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.