On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Bear and Breakfast on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 15th 2022 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Bear and Breakfast – Ver. 1.4.8
- Release date: October 5th 2022 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
Bugs and Fixes
- Made a change to use a set of static buffers on Switch when performing saves. This should decrease the number of crashes some players have been experiencing. It is recommended to reboot your console after updating the game in order to clear the device memory. We are monitoring the situation and investigating further as we keep working to eliminate the cause of the crashes. Thank you for your patience.
- Locked Bottom Menu while the LootView is opened in order to avoid accidentally getting locked by opening menus from the bottom bar.
- Fixed automation clearing out valid container contents when stations are active, but the global automation flag is off.
- Fixed Automation Locked message on serving table remaining active after disabling automation.
- Fixed PauseView having BearStuck getting triggered while trying to reset settings to default in the Options panel.
- Blocked room changes from getting accepted when there’s an active object placing session in order to avoid some situation which would soft lock the UI.
- Blocked menu shortcuts when the player is interacting with an object in order to avoid some situation which would soft lock the UI.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Gummy Cat Studio
How to download updates for Bear and Breakfast for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Bear and Breakfast, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.