On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Melatonin on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 22nd 2022 in North America, Europe, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Melatonin – Ver. ??? (Language Update)
- Release date: June 29th 2023 (North America, Europe) / June 30th 2023 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- adds 9 additional languages: Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Half Asleep Games (Steam)
How to download updates for Melatonin for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Melatonin, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.