On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Assassin’s Creed III Remastered on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 21st, 2019 in Europe and North America, and May 23rd, 2019 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: August 14th 2019 (North America) / August 15th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- File size: 2.8GB
- Patch notes:
- Improved the audio quality
- Improved performance of the game application
- Addressed an issue where a picked up sword could be seen when using Eagle Flight
- Addressed an issue where eagle vision could be used during the cinematic in the “Journey to the New World” & “Gangs Of Boston” mission
- Addressed an issue with the percentage of progression of the savegame in the save select menu for DLC.
- Addressed several issues where NPCs didn’t show up on the minimap
- Addressed inconsistency between specified and actual placement of item categories in Stockpile menu
- Addressed an issue that caused Connor to have doubled fingers in Alexios’ outfit throughout the game
- Addressed an issue that caused some abrupt changes of brightness in Boston
- Addressed several issues where the speaker name was inconsistent between subtitles and actual name or missing all together.
- Addressed some corrupted behavior of the shadows during the first cinematic in “A Boorish Man” mission
- Addressed an issue where outfits obtained through Ubisoft Club are not equipped in-game
- Addressed an issue where the challenge pop-up is not received for the first sequence
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Ubisoft
How to download updates for Assassin’s Creed III Remastered for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Assassin’s Creed III Remastered, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.