Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Skyhill: Black Mist announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- FUZE4 Nintendo Switch
- The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki Mobile
Skyhill: Black Mist
Klabater and Mandragora Games have announced that after Skyhill, Skyhill: Black Mist (a story-oriented survial horror game) is headed to the Nintendo Switch this Fall, in Europe and North America.
Here’s a teaser trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In SKYHILL: Black Mist you awake inside a huge and luxurious condominium built by Skyhill Inc. – an omnipotent bio-tech corporation that literally controls the entire city. You, being one of its new employees, got an apartment and just moved in. Unexpectedly, things have gone terribly wrong: your beloved daughter is missing, lost somewhere in endless corridors of Skyhill complex whole building is suddenly overrun by some dark monsters and possessed cultists that want to hunt you down. You have to save yourself, find and protect your family and survive at all costs in the face of danger, chased by a mysterious black mist that changes humans into vile creatures.
In SKYHILL: Black Mist you will explore the vast and varied locations of the haunted condominium, manage your depleting supplies and take part in stealth-oriented encounters. The game will let you choose the way of solving problems. Use brutal force, remain unseen or find hidden passages to avoid obstacles. Whatever you do, be careful – your enemies are deadly dangerous, environment is unforgiving and even slightest mistake can cost You dearly. SKYHILL: Black Mist is a unique blend of stealth-action, survival and RPG genres set in modern dystopian world.
- Non-linear exploration: Carve your own way in a semi-open world of Skyhill condominium, but also within infrastructure buildings such as, school, shopping center, business lounge, cinema, underground parking space and variety of technical locations.
- Survival at all cost: You were infected by mysterious black mist and you’re slowly dying… You’re constantly in danger, youhave to search for medicine to heal your wounds, gather and manage resources, craft new tools and weapons to survive as long as possible in this hostile environment. And above all else you need to find a way to stop a mysterious black mist.
- Story-driven plot: Immerse yourself in a twisted story full of unexpected twists and blurred line between reality and illusion. Imagine setting known from Die Hard classic movie with a building taken over by bloodthirsty, frenzied cultist instead of terrorists.
- Play Your Way: Solve problems in your own way. Use environment to your advantage, lure enemies into traps, sneak using stealth or hit them hard with brute force. You decide. And… if you die, it is not the end – you will continue to seek for a different gameplay solutions.
- Mysterious Threat: Solve the mystery of dark mist’s origins. Nothing is as it seems, try to distinguish reality from illusions and find out what’s real and what’s not.
Skyhill: Black Mist (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Klabater PR
FUZE4 Nintendo Switch
Fuze Technologies have announced that FUZE4 Nintendo Switch finally has a release date: August 30th in Europe and North America. The community website (fuzearena.com) will be launched one week prior, on August 23rd.
FUZE4 Nintendo Switch (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 30th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki Mobile
Userjoy Japan have announced that the total number of pre-registrations for The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki Mobile on mobile has topped 100 000, and various bonuses have been unlocked as part of the pre-registration campaign. The final goal has been set at 150 000 pre-registrations.
Also, here’s the latest set of pictures for the game, along with a trailer (from March):
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki Mobile (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 29th in Japan.