In the past few days, the official Twitter account for Hyrule Warriors in Japan posted several screenshots/artworks. Some of them are actually new, but don’t show anything really newsworthy, which is why we made this post. Just like the one for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, we will update it regularly with the new pictures, and major news will get their own posts.
Without further ado, here’s the sixth batch of pictures:
- the first six pics show the My Fairy feature, as well as the new map for Adventure Mode
- the last pic show some never-seen-before artworks for Linkle, which are from the artbook (included in the Limited Editions, in Japan)
Head after the break for the rest of the pictures!
Without further ado, here’s the first batch of pictures:
- the first one shows Skull Kid grabbing a Heart Container. Just like in the original, there will be plenty of Zelda-related items in the game, including Heart containers (which allow you to increase the max. health of a character).
- the second and third pictures shows two types of one-handed swords for Link. Just like in Hyrule Warriors, there will be several kind of weapons for each character.
- the fourth picture shows Link carrying a jar (which is most likely about to be thrown at the face of the bokoblins).
- the fifth picture shows Link facing a Cucco, which are by far one of the most terrifying creatures in the Zelda series. Obviously, slashing it with your weapon is not recommended.
Without further ado, here’s the second batch of pictures:
- the first one shows Linkle, one of the new playable characters. For more details about her story, please click here!
- the second one shows Ganondorf with his new Trident weapon (click here for more details)
- the third one is actually an artwork from the original Hyrule Warriors. As mentioned previously, Hyrule Warriors Legends includes all the story content from the original, along with the extra story for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Linkle.
Without further ado, here’s the third batch of pictures:
- the first one is from the story cutscene for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- the second one is Toon Link, in Hyrule Warriors on Wii U
- the third and fourth one are from the story cutscenes for Linkle
- the fifth one is Skull Kid
- the sixth one shows some screenshots for Linkle in Hyrule Warriors Legends
- the seventh one shows Linkle in Hyrule Warriors on Wii U
Without further ado, here’s the fourth batch of pictures:
- the first one shows a story cutscene with Linkle;
- the second one shows Linkle’s compass, which is also part of the Limited Edition pack in Japan and Europe;
- the third, fourth, fifth and sixth ones shows various story cutscenes from the new story content;
- the seventh one shows a story cutscene from Hyrule Warriors on Wii U;
- the eighth one shows a story cutscene from Linkle’s story;
- the ninth and tenth ones show another story cutscene, with Linkle taking the wrong path in the forest;
- the last one shows various screenshots of the new characters playable in the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors.
Without further ado, here’s the fifth batch of pictures:
- the first one shows the Lake Hylia map at night. It’s one of the new “features” of Hyrule Warriors Legends: updated versions of maps from Hyrule Warriors on Wii U.
- the second one shows the artbook, included in the two Limited Editions in Japan.
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS) comes out on January 21st in Japan, and in Early 2016 in Europe and North America.
Source: Hyrule Warriors Legends