On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for YouTubers Life OMG Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 20th 2018 in Europe and North America)!
How to download updates for YouTubers Life OMG Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for YouTubers Life OMG Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
YouTubers Life OMG Edition – Ver. 1.4
- Release date: ??? 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- The ticket cost for the first trade fair in the Gaming Channel has been reduced.
- The waiting times for several events have been reduced.
- The first four houses moving requisites have been changed.
- Videos earn more money from the shared flat onwards.
- PC components’ price has been reduced between 5% and 45%.
- Cosmetic items’ price has been reduced between 25% and 40%.
- The Cooking Channel utensil price has been adjusted to make them more accessible.
- Sleep and hunger expense when working has been reduced.
- Food has been rebalanced to improve its cost/reward ratio.
- Working now pays better.
- Cards are now obtained through charisma points, a new currency which is earned through courses and missions.
- Card unlock levels have been revised.
- Card situational bonus has been re-balanced.
Pipper (social network)
- Writing a Pipp now takes half as long.
- Pipp effect has been increased by 25%.
- Video games and console releases have been modified to follow a regular schedule.
- PC durability has been greatly increased.
- Music and Cooking skill ceiling have been increased depending on the house to reduce impact on gameplay.
- Collaborators’ status doesn’t show over your character’s bars. It made everything very confusing, leading players to believe that sleep and hunger were bugged.
- Mom’s house gameplay experience has been improved adding new objectives.
- U-Tube videos are now monetized from 500 subs onwards.
- The test is now a monthly mission while at mom’s house. If you fail three times, it’s game over.
- The comment moderation has been improved and now displays your discoveries in real time.
- The whole collaborator system has been redesigned to add new management features. There’s now a new hiring process and there’s a motivation variable that will influence their performance through the gameplay.
- A new currency has been introduced: Charisma points. They can be used to unlock cards and obtained through missions and courses.
- Mission panel has been improved. New weekly missions and clearer rewards. New visual feedback to differentiate missions.
- You can now find more assignments at events, given by NPCs, that will let you earn good money.
- Notifications have been improved and de-cluttered.
- Computers can now be used while they’re uploading a video.
- There’s a new window detailing gamepad and keyboard/mouse keys.
- Gaming trade shows and cinema hall have been redesigned.
- Lightning has been improved all around.
- Finally, we got a historic one: sometimes Network events stopped coming. FIXED!
- Phone presentation sometimes failed.
- Game froze on loading screen.
- Course window blocked progress when a collaborator was selected.
- Social bar dropped to 0 sometimes.
- GUI translation errors (Spanish text).
- Multiple errors in the Pipper section.
- Creating live shows and restaurant gigs blocked the game sometimes.
- Several card game issues.
- Additional notes: release date TBC
- Source: U-PLAY (Steam)