On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 17th 2018 in Europe and North America, and July 7th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: July 27th 2018 (Europe, North America) / August 2018 (Japan, retail version)
- Patch notes:
- FIX: Critters not following players
- FIX: Dapplewood farm book disappearing
- FIX: Spanish trader localisation issue
- FIX: Critter audio not playing
- FIX: Rare “fashionable scarecrow” quest completion issue
- FIX: Graphical issues with clouds
- FIX: Title screen music not playing
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Prideful Sloth (Twitter)