On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Valfaris on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 10th 2019 in Europe and North America, and January 23rd 2020 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Valfaris – Ver. ??? (Full Metal Mode update)
- Release date: February 5th 2020 (North America, Europe) / February 6th 2020 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds Full Metal Mode
- All weapons, upgrades, and upgrade items carry over between runs
- Enemies have increased health, attack, and aggression
- Bosses receive the same buffs – with additional attack patterns
- Therion takes more damage
- New Destroyer Class Weapon
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Big Sugar PR
How to download updates for Valfaris for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Valfaris, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.