In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Turok on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 18th, 2019 in Europe and North America).
Turok – Ver. 2.0.1
- Release date: April 15th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Added option to control the orientation of gyro aiming (Yaw, Roll or Both)
- Added option for support for left-handed (southpaw) controls
- Added graphical option for always-on lens flares
- Directionality of the pro controller’s gyro aiming was reversed
- List of changes:
– this update makes various improvements to gyro controls (including control over which turning style to use)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: game
How to download updates for Turok for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Turok, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!