On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Trybit Logic on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 13th 2018 in Japan and North America, and December 20th 2018 in Europe).
How to download updates for Trybit Logic for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Trybit Logic, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Trybit Logic – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 14th 2019 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- game can now be played using the Joy-Con controller (onscreen cursor can be moved with the directional pad, and players can quickly “rewind” their history of played moves)
- improved translations for great clarity
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Himacs PR