Today, Nintendo updated the gamepage for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE in Europe, providing additional details about the game. If you haven’t followed our coverage for the Japanese version (or if you simply want a refresher), then you should definitely check it out for details about the Story, the Character, Gameplay, Battles, and more.
There’s also a section that details the downloadable content to be released for the game (which is the same as in Japan, for the most part). There will be 5 different “packs”, available from launch:
- Additional Costumes: includes new costumes for Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma and Kiria;
- Tokyo Millennium Collection: participate in a fashion show and get extra outfits for Tsubasa, Kiria and Eleonora;
- EXPeditious Hunter: enter a dungeon filled with enemies that give lots of experience when they are defeated;
- Masterful Hunter: fight through a dungeon and gain many materials to level up your weapons;
- Savage Hunter: defeat enemies in this dungeon to earn some rare items.
There will also be the Hunter Support Quest Pack, with the EXPeditious Hunter, Masterful Hunter and Savage Hunter packs sold together at a reduced price. The actual price remains TBA, but we already know that both Europe and North America will get it. Also, don’t forget that the Fortissimo Edition includes a download code for all DLC for the game.
Finally, here’s some additional screenshots for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (with old/new screens):
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Wii U) comes out on June 24th in Europe and North America.