Released as Anata no Shikihime Kyouikutan in Japan, The Princess Guide is a unique RPG where you have to train and guide 4 princess, so that they become respectable rulers who can lead their people to victory. Yesterday, NIS America announced that they will release it in Europe and North America next year! This version of the game will offer Japanese voices only, with English text.
Here’s a trailer and some details about the game:
In a land torn by chaos and war, a new evil rises. Now, four princesses from four different kingdoms must learn how to lead their people to victory. Commence the Princess Knight training regimen! As an experienced knight, you will choose a princess to become your apprentice. Teach her the art of war, and push back the evil that threatens to take over the land! With your choices directly impacting the way your Princess Knight fights, The Princess Guide gives military training a whole new meaning!
And here’s the list of key features, along with some screenshots:
- A Unique Tale Times Four! – Each Princess Knight has a unique story to tell, and your choice affects how the tale unfolds! Will you train the vengeful Veronica, the gluttonous Liliartie, the chivalrous Monomaria, or the dragon princess Alpana?
- Fast-Paced Strategic Battles – The battlefield can get intense! Issue orders to your princess directly on the battlefield, and watch them clash with the enemy forces! Their performance is directly affected by your tutelage!
- To Praise or To Scold? – Your princess’s growth depends on you! During conversations and battles, “Praise” or “Scold” your princess to enhance their abilities on the battlefield!
Like most NIS America releases, The Princess Guide is getting a Limited Edition. It includes the following:
- “The Princess Guide” for Nintendo Switch
- Official Hardcover Artbook
- “Four Knights” Playing Cards
- Official Soundtrack
- Collector’s Box
- “Glory of the Princess Knights” Tear-Resistance Poster
The Princess Guide (Switch) comes out next year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: NIS America PR