Just like the original, The Caligula Effect 2 puts a strong focus on music. And in the weeks leading to launch, this October, NIS America are going to share various samples of music tracks from the game (called Music Clips). Those are all vocal tracks, sung by in-game characters.
On this page, you will find all the music clips shared by NIS America all in one place. Naturally, it will be updated on a regular basis, as new samples are shared, so keep checking back!
Here’s the Music Clips available:
- Eternal Silver [Regret ver.] by Machina (composed by kemu (Shota Horie)
- Alter Garden [Regret ver.] by Pandora (composed by Ayase)
- Swap Out [Regret ver.] by MU-kun (composed by Police Piccadilly)
- Q-AI Senorita [Regret ver.] by #QP (composed by Kairiki bear)
- Designed Desires [Regret ver.] by Doktor (composed by nulut)
- Simply Praying [Regret ver.] by Kranke (composed by Neru)
- Miss Conductor [Regret ver.] by Kudan (composed by TSUMIKI)
- xxxx/xx/xx [Regret ver.] by Bluffman (composed by cosMo@Bousoup)
- Eternal Silver [X ver.] by Sasara (composed by kemu (Shota Horie)
- Alter Garden [X ver.] by Kiriko (composed by Ayase)
- Swap Out [X ver.] by Gin (composed by Police Piccadilly)
- Q-Ai Senorita [X ver.] by Kobato (composed by Kairiki bear)
- Designed desires [X ver.] by Ryuto (composed by nulut)
- Simply Praying [X ver.] by Shota (composed by Neru)
The Caligula Effect 2 (Switch) comes out on October 19th in North America, October 22nd in Europe, and October 29th in Oceania.
About The Caligula Effect 2
A virtuadoll named Regret has created the world of Redo in order to save people from their past regrets by imprisoning them in a simulation. However, this “paradise” is shaken to the core when a virtual idol named χ breaks into Regret’s virtual reality and restores a high school student’s memories of the real world. In order to escape Redo, they reestablish the Go-Home Club, a resistance group that seeks to fight against Regret and her enforcers, the Obbligato Musicians.
- Welcome to Tatefushi Academy: Meet the fresh faces of the Go-Home Club, whose memories are awakened by the virtuadoll, χ. Recruit other students to aid you, challenge the virtuadoll, Regret, and her Obbligato Musicians, and escape the false world of Redo!
- Breakout Battles: Seize the tactical advantage by utilizing the Imaginary Chain to predict your enemies’ moves and execute the perfect attack sequence.
- An Unforgettable Paradise: Scenario-writer Tadashi Satomi and Director Takuya Yamanaka have masterfully crafted this tale of Redo, adorning it with a pulse-pounding, vocaloid-inspired soundtrack.