In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Tangledeep on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 31st 2019 in Europe, Japan, and North America).
How to download updates for Tangledeep for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Tangledeep, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.Click here for more Software updates!
Tangledeep – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: ??? (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added save file recovery feature in case of data corruption
- New Game+ can now be accessed
- Added various protections to avoid crashes at Erin (rumor giver)
- Added various protections to avoid rare NullRef / game errors in combat
- Fixed bug where pressing (+) immediately after a map transition would sometimes disable (+)
- Left Analog Stick (click) now opens and closes the Pet Party UI
- Deafening Dream Drum should no longer crash the game
- Pet command tutorial should no longer lock up controls sometimes
- Gambler should now be able to collect Wild Cards
- Soulkeeper should now be able to collect Echoes
- BATTLETEXTRESISTSTATUS string is now properly implemented
- Fixed text string related to defeating X monsters with an element
- Fixed incorrectly translated pet command tutorial in Japanese
- Additional notes: release date TBC
- Source: official website