On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 29th 2019 in Europe and North America, and October 31st 2019 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: January 6th 2020 (North America) / January 7th 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug that caused timers not to be reset when using retry function in the time attack mode.
- In the main game, when using the world restart function and Champion medal restart function, a confirmation message about resetting the clearing result appears
- Fixed some of the camera features.
- Makes it easier to rotate the camera in place.
- Makes the camera less likely to shake.
- The default and recommended values for the optional camera sensitivity are “3”.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: SEGA (Twitter)
How to download updates for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.