Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, a remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, is coming to Nintendo Switch this June. In Japan, it launched on January 26th, but fans in Europe and North America will have to wait until June 27th.
In this post, you will find all the details, videos, and pictures for the game shared in December 2022. For the most recent updates, check out this post instead!
Today, we got two more pictures:
- “Main Street”, taken by Takakura on the 3rd day of Autumn
- “New House”, taken by an unknown photographer on the 1st day of Winter
Using selective breeding, you can discover some brand new varieties of crops. Once you’ve befriended Vinnie who appears in Takakura’s house from Chapter 2, you will be able to combine seeds to create new crops!
Today, we get another picture of Pui!
Today, we get two more pictures:
- “Second Life”, taken on the 4th day of Summer by an unknown photographer
- “I don’t remember taking that picture,” taken by Hugh(?) on the 9th day of Summer
Vinnie is the name of a mysterious plant that can be found at Takakura’s place. It looks like something good happens to those who befriend it!
Nic, Nak, and Flak are spirtes who live in the forest, who encourage you to find “Wonderful” things in Forgotten Valley.
Flak is a sprite who lives in the forest. Yellow clothes are his favourites!
Nak is a sprite who lives in the forest. Red clothes are his favourites!
Nic is a sprite who lives in the forest. Light blue clothes are his favourites!
Today, we got the following:
- two more pictures. The first one is called “Turtle and the Pond”, and was taken on the 4th day of Spring by an unknown photographer. The second one is called “Madame Romana”, and was taken by Sebastian on the 4th day of Spring.
- more details about one of the bachelorettes, Molly!
If you have enough money, you can spend it on dairy equipment and facilities. This is bound to make your farming even more convenient!
Hardy is a doctor, and Romana’s primary care physician. He’s a friend of Galen, and shares his passion for bonsai.
Also, Marvelous have announced that players who buy the digital version will be able to get a Mukumuku costume. Digital pre-orders are now live in Japan!
Here’s a video of that costume:
Today, we get another picture. This one shows Vesta’s Field, and was taken on the 7th day of Spring by Takakura!
Flora’s is an archeologist, and Carter’s assistant. She has a pretty laidback personality.
Today, we get two more pictures:
- one shows a lizard, and was taken by an unknown photographer on the 6th day of Spring
- the other one is a screenshot of Lumina talking to the protagonist
Today, we get another picture. This one shows a facility: a water pumping station to be precise. It was taken by Takakura on the 6th of Spring!
Carter is an archelogist who lives in a tent. He came to Forgotten Valley in order to conduct some excavations.
If you have enough money, you can spend it on farming equipment and facilities. This is bound to make your farming even more convenient!
Daryl is one the people living in Forgotten Valley. He’s a rather eccentric scientist conducting some complicated research.
Today, we have:
- another screenshot, this time of a peaceful stream. It was taken on the 6th day of Spring, by an unknown photographer
- some more details about one of the bachelors, Matthew!
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life introduces a new tool: the Camera, which is this game’s Photo Mode. With that camera, you can capture some precious memories. You can even use a timer function to take your picture with your family and the residents of Forgotten Valley!
Today, we get a look at another event: the Starry Night Festival. Enjoy a romantic date with your beloved while listening to music under the starry sky!
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (Switch) comes out on June 27th in Europe and North America.