Yesterday, Rebellion shared a brand new trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, which comes out in a couple of weeks in Europe and North America. This one focuses on the various new features and improvements of this remaster. Since it’s a multiplatform trailer, it does feature elements not included in the Nintendo Switch version, such as 4k and HDR support.
Here’s the latest trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, “7 Reasons to Upgrade”:
And here’s the list of “reasons”:
- Incredible Remastered Visuals – Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
- New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
- New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
- Multiplayer & Co-Op – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 8 players online1. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (Switch) comes out on May 14th in Europe and North America.