A few days ago, Sumo Digital announced that Snake Pass would be released on the Nintendo Switch, later this Spring. The good news is, the game is indeed going to release simultaneously on all platforms, including Nintendo’s new home console. But when is the game releasing, exactly? (No checking out the title, that’s cheating!)
The studio announced on Wednesday that Snake Pass would be released on March 29th, in Europe and North America. Unfortunately, we don’t know how much the game will cost: that’s something Sumo Digital will announce at a later date.
We may not have a price just yet, but we do have a pretty neat release date reveal trailer! Here it is:
Naturally, development isn’t quite over for Sumo Digital, who is going to take advantage of the remaining weeks before launch to squash any remaining glitches and bugs, to make sure players can have the best experience possible at launch. They also have more announcements to make in the upcoming weeks.
Here’s they key features of the game:
- A unique 3D physics based puzzle platform game
- 15 levels full of snake bending obstacles
- Four world themes each with unique features and hazards
- A brand new sound track composed by David Wise.
- Organic difficulty curve for players of all abilities
- Additional hidden features we’re yet to talk about
- A game that is sssuper good fun for everyone!
And here’s a couple of additional screenshots for the game:
Snake Pass (Switch – eShop) will be released on March 29th, in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Releases page has been updated!