Slime-san: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.1)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Slime-san on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 3rd 2017 in Europe and North America, October 12th 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for Slime-san for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Slime-san, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Slime-san – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: February 22nd 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Leaderboards: Compete online for the best level & speedrun times!
- Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking!
- HUE Slider: Entirely change the color palette of the game!
- Reduce Eye Strain: An option in case the game was too harsh for you!
- Krazy Karting Minigame: Item based, karting madness for 2 players!
- Gloomy Minigame: A scary, intense FPS arena survival game!
- Easy Tutorial: Accessible at any time for a gameplay refresher!NEW CONTENT – BLACKBIRD’S CONTENT CAMPAIGN
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- A brand new boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?!
- 10 new target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content!
- 100 Bananas to collect and spend on furniture and house themes!
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- A independent speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of new characters!
- Loads of new cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- New secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- New music by Mischa Perella!
- More neat secrets!ADJUSTMENTS
- Loading Times: Have been shortened!
- Start-up Times: Have been shortened as well!
- Scrolling Level Performance: Has been significantly improved!
- Various minor bug fixes. (edited)
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Fabraz (Twitter)