Shin’en Multimedia bringing FAST RMX to the Nintendo Switch
With FAST Racing Neo, Shin’en Multimedia impressed many a players, and satisified the many fans who had been waiting for a proper F-Zero-like game (even though FAST Racing Neo doesn’t play the same at all). Unfortunately for them, it doesn’t look like a proper F-Zero is in the works at Nintendo, which is good news for Shin’en Multimedia.
Indeed, they revealed yesterday that they were bringing FAST RMX to the Nintendo Switch. This seems to be an enhanced port of FAST Racing Neo, though it’s unclear whether there will exclusive features or not.
Besides Single Player, FAST RMX will also offer the following:
- Splitscreen: up to 4 players
- Local play: up to 8 players
- Online: up to 8 players
Naturally, it will be playable in all 3 modes (TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, and Handheld Mode), and players will be able to use either the Joy-Con, the Grip, or the Pro Controller.
Here’s some screenshots for the game:
And here’s the main features:
- Race anti-gravity vehicles in this lightning-fast arcade racer
- Player with anybody, anywhere you like
- Zoom through 30 tracks set in canyons, alpine peaks, futuristic cities and much more
- Master the art of boosting and phase switching to stay ahead of the competition
- Local splitscreen-multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Online multiplayers with up to 8 players
- Non-stop adrenaline pumping action at 60 frames per second in 1080p
- Unlock the HERO MODE to play with new rules and new challengers!
Unfortunately, we don’t know exactly when FAST RMX will be released.
The Upcoming Releases page has been updated!