RiME: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.2)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for RiME on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 14th 2017 in North America, November 16th 2017 in Japan, and November 17th 2017 in Europe).
How to download updates for RiME for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for RiME, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
RiME – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: February 19th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Increased visual fidelity, bloom and post-processing
- Sharpened image resolution
- Opening Cinematics visually improved
- Fixed possible stage exploits that would enable players to skip parts of the stages
- Increased texture quality in specific areas
- Increased view distance
- Fixed an issue with foliage density, shadows, and render distances
- Updated texture mipmaps for the Fox
- Improved global mipmaps
- Improved shadow distance and quality
- Fixed instances of foliage pops
- Stabilized FPS
- Optimized the Boys cape and hair physics
- Rebuilt streaming volumes
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to see outside of the map in later stages.
- Updated lighting to prevent bleed through
- Updated the quality of trees in earlier stages where they would display poorly.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Greybox