On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 19 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 5th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for R.B.I. Baseball 19 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for R.B.I. Baseball 19, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
R.B.I. Baseball 19 – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 25th 2019 (North America, Europe) / March 26th 2019 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Eliminated periodic freeze that can occur following a pitcher substitution for a pinch hitter
- Improved AI baserunner decision-making
- Correctly display downloaded player photos
- Display the correct stamina value on all Postseason mode screens
- Included missing San Francisco Giants alternate road uniform
- Improved fielder animations (Nintendo Switch)
- Improved issues with fair/foul/strike determination that can occur when ball bounces off a tarp (Nintendo Switch)
- Resolved UI issues in franchise injuries system (Nintendo Switch)
- Added 150th anniversary patches to all modern uniforms (Nintendo Switch)
- Several minor bugs resolved
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: MLBAM